dennysgm
dennysgm
Brazil
TOPIC STARTER
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Jul 31, 2023

Stepan Konev wrote:

dennysgm wrote:
It seems to be only an issue with Trados
No idea... I use Trados too and it works fine for me. Probably you use some plugins that may have the same shortcut? If you use plugins, disable them all by unchecking in 'Add-Ins' tab - Plugins and try the shortcut again. If it works now, enable one plugin and try the shortcut again, etc. This is how you could find the culprit plugin.

[Edited at 2023-07-31 21:21 GMT]

Oh my... You solved both of my problems! I had a DeepL plug-in installed that I didn't remember, and it was preventing the DeepL App shortcut from working. As for QTranslate, I was struggling because every time I closed the app, the shortcuts stopped working, and I had to reinstall it. Then, I noticed that I had to run it as an administrator to make the shortcuts work with Trados. The icing on the cake is your workaround to make QTranslate work with pt-BR. Now, I believe I'm all set. THANK YOU!!!

Stepan Konev

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados and Deepl Windows App

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »