追記:
その後、ヤフーグループでTratool-jpという各種翻訳支援ツールの情報交換サイトを見つけました。ご参考まで。
http://groups.yahoo.co.jp/group/tratool-jp/

[Edited at 2004-06-25 19:14]

[Edited at 2004-06-25 20:08]

[Edited at 2004-07-21 18:21]
Collapse

Are we on the same boat??? Jul 20, 2004

Noriko-san, your posting "TRADOS 101" really hit me home, as I got exposure to this wonderful software only recently. Like you I am living in USA, and as you know here you cannot expect such a deal like "free seminar" as you can in Japan. So did you have any luck in your quest? New software is truly a pain in the neck when you trying to learn through books, whereas if you have someone sitting next to you and show how is incredibly easier.
I got to get a knuck of this, and so far I learned
... See more
Noriko-san, your posting "TRADOS 101" really hit me home, as I got exposure to this wonderful software only recently. Like you I am living in USA, and as you know here you cannot expect such a deal like "free seminar" as you can in Japan. So did you have any luck in your quest? New software is truly a pain in the neck when you trying to learn through books, whereas if you have someone sitting next to you and show how is incredibly easier.
I got to get a knuck of this, and so far I learned a bit, but when it comes to combination with framemaker and such, I am at a loss.
Is there anyone out there kind enough to teach me?
Noriko-san, let share some of fun (or pain).

Thank you,
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS 101

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »