Local time: 10:48
inglés al español
+ ...
May 24, 2012

Hello. I recently switched from Nokia to
Android. I am trying to find
dictionaries as well as other apps compatible
with that OS. I have found most of my English
dictionaries, but I have not found luck finding a good Italian-Italian dictionary.

I used Lo Zingarelli Minore on my Nokia, unfortunately there does not seem to be an Android version. If you know of any good applications that are available for Android users, I would appreciate it if you could let me
... See more
Hello. I recently switched from Nokia to
Android. I am trying to find
dictionaries as well as other apps compatible
with that OS. I have found most of my English
dictionaries, but I have not found luck finding a good Italian-Italian dictionary.

I used Lo Zingarelli Minore on my Nokia, unfortunately there does not seem to be an Android version. If you know of any good applications that are available for Android users, I would appreciate it if you could let me know. Thanks!
Collapse

sokolniki
sokolniki  Identity Verified
Estados Unidos
Local time: 08:48
inglés al ruso
+ ...
Livio in Market Apps for Android May 25, 2012

I checked Market apps on my Android phone and found Livio Italian-Italian dictionary and some more for Italian.

I_CH
I_CH  Identity Verified

Local time: 15:48
alemán al italiano
+ ...
Treccani Vocabolario 2013 May 19, 2013

Hello
I have seen that the Treccani "Vocabolario 2013" application is avail (for 12,68€) and it's definitely the best Italian monolingual dictionary in my opinion.

Alternatively you can search words in it (for free) if you connect to http://www.treccani.it/vocabolario/ with your browser

Cheers
Alberto

Triston Goodwin
Triston Goodwin  Identity Verified
Estados Unidos
Local time: 07:48
español al inglés
+ ...
Wordreference May 19, 2013

There is a wordreference.com that works well.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation tools for Android

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »