Thread poster: Ata Arif
Ata Arif
Ata Arif  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:58
Kurdish to English
+ ...
Jun 4, 2013

I have just done some work for courts in the UK and I get cheques payable to myself. I wonder if there is a way to get the cheque payable to my business as I want to get all the work payments paid to my business not my personal account.

On the claim form there is a box for [agency details] and an option for [paying to agency] but I am not sure whether that is for other translation agencies/companies you may work for or you could put your own business details there?

any
... See more
I have just done some work for courts in the UK and I get cheques payable to myself. I wonder if there is a way to get the cheque payable to my business as I want to get all the work payments paid to my business not my personal account.

On the claim form there is a box for [agency details] and an option for [paying to agency] but I am not sure whether that is for other translation agencies/companies you may work for or you could put your own business details there?

any advice with that regard is highly appreciated.
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

cheque payment from court

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »