Spamalot
Austria
Local time: 09:02
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
Sep 6, 2023

Hello,
I have the following problem: my project settings and user settings are set in Trados so it will confirm 100% matches and "confirm context matches" in pre-translate as well as in the Editor auto-propagation settings with "auto-propagate exact matches to confirmed segments and "confirm segment after auto-propagating an exact match".
This should do it and normally does so but not with this project and I have to manually confirm all of the very many 100% matches.
Has anyo
... See more
Hello,
I have the following problem: my project settings and user settings are set in Trados so it will confirm 100% matches and "confirm context matches" in pre-translate as well as in the Editor auto-propagation settings with "auto-propagate exact matches to confirmed segments and "confirm segment after auto-propagating an exact match".
This should do it and normally does so but not with this project and I have to manually confirm all of the very many 100% matches.
Has anyone experienced something similar? What should I do? Many thanks!
Spamalot
Collapse

Spamalot
Spamalot
Austria
Local time: 09:02
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Just figured it out Sep 6, 2023

just figured it out: the client's package does not have a write-to TM enabled. I always run my own TM as a backup, so I need to update this local TM first to get the 100% matches accepted. Just saying in case someone else ever has this issue

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2021 not confirming 100% matches

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »