TRADOS Impossibile salvare il contenuto di destinazione: La figura >shape name="1596"> è stata
Thread poster: Cristiana Della Mea
Cristiana Della Mea
Cristiana Della Mea  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 12:14
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 5, 2023

Ciao, non riesco a salvare in word la traduzione del file XLIFF. Sembra che dipenda dal fatto che ho unito due segmenti, però non c'erano link né immagini e non riesco a ripristinare la divisione com'era prima. Ho provato a dividerli manualmente com'erano ma continua a darmi errore.

Impossibile salvare il contenuto di destinazione: La figura >shape name="1596"> è stata spostata da un paragrafo a un altro
Grazie

[Modificato alle 2023-09-05 15:34 GMT]

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 11:14
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Try this: Sep 5, 2023

https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/trados-studio/f/studio/29434/failed-to-save-target-content-the-illustration-shape-name-graphic-110-was-moved-between-paragraphs

Also, try to run the "Verify" funtion in "Review" in Tr
... See more
https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/trados-studio/f/studio/29434/failed-to-save-target-content-the-illustration-shape-name-graphic-110-was-moved-between-paragraphs

Also, try to run the "Verify" funtion in "Review" in Trados Studio, and check what is the segment that you merged is causing that.
If you still can't fix it, try to recreate again your project/translate the file by using the original file - the one your client sent.
Collapse

Stepan Konev
P.L.F. Persio

Cristiana Della Mea
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, it worked! Sep 6, 2023

Thanks for the suggestions, I was hoping I could find a less time-consuming solution, but it seems there's not.

expressisverbis

Cristiana Della Mea
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem not solved! :( Sep 6, 2023

I've just finished my first chapter of the manual and this time I haven't merged any string, but when I try to save my Word file, the same error pops up. Someone has a clue about it? Thanks!

[Modificato alle 2023-09-06 14:18 GMT]

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 11:14
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
A few solutions Sep 6, 2023

Cristiana Della Mea wrote:

I've just finished my first chapter of the manual and this time I haven't merged any string, but when I try to save my Word file, the same error pops up. Someone has a clue about it? Thanks!

It might be a good idea to contact the client and point out that error.
Is the source file in PDF format? If so, you can find a solution here:

https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/trados-studio/f/studio/27173/failed-to-save-target-content-because-illustration-was-moved-between-paragraphs

Dealing with merging segments:

https://multifarious.filkin.com/2016/11/21/bridging-the-divide-merging-segments/

P.L.F. Persio

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
What about Sep 7, 2023

Cristiana Della Mea wrote:

...starting the project from scratch using the TM already filled with the first chapter?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS Impossibile salvare il contenuto di destinazione: La figura >shape name="1596"> è stata

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »