For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Elaboración y cumplimentación del modelo 303 de IVA

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Elaboración y cumplimentación del modelo 303 de IVA".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Traducland
Traducland
Spain
Local time: 21:38
English to Spanish
+ ...
Video Nov 15, 2016

Hola

Me gustaría saber si el curso estará disponible en vídeo más adelante. No puedo asistir al curso en el horario estabecido, pero me gustaría seguir el webinario si estuviera disponible más adelante

Gracias

ANgel

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Video Nov 15, 2016

Traducland wrote:

Hola

Me gustaría saber si el curso estará disponible en vídeo más adelante. No puedo asistir al curso en el horario estabecido, pero me gustaría seguir el webinario si estuviera disponible más adelante

Gracias

ANgel

Hello ANgel,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Indeed, the session will be recorded. Even if you do not attend the live course you will still have a certificate of attendance, unlimited access to the video and handouts.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Traducland
Traducland
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
register Nov 16, 2016

Hi again

do I have to register to the course to have access to teh video later?

ANgel

Wendy Penn (X)
Wendy Penn (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
Trying to attend Jan 12, 2017

Hi. The link I was provided in my confirmation email does not seem valid. I have tested my computer for compatibility; the result indicates I should have no trouble participating via the web, but I get an error message ("invalid article"). Any help asap appreciated.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Trying to attend Jan 12, 2017

Wendy Penn wrote:

Hi. The link I was provided in my confirmation email does not seem valid. I have tested my computer for compatibility; the result indicates I should have no trouble participating via the web, but I get an error message ("invalid article"). Any help asap appreciated.

Hello Wendy,

May I ask you to follow the instructions provided via email and let me know how it goes. Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Elaboración y cumplimentación del modelo 303 de IVA

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »