Thread poster: Josh Dajao
Josh Dajao
Josh Dajao
Philippines
Local time: 19:09
Japanese to English
Apr 1, 2011

Hello Everyone,

I am completely new to the website and am trying to update my profile. I have already entered information such as my mobile phone number, Yahoo ID, Skype, etc, but I'm still getting a red X mark under Profile Contact Information.

Any ideas on what's causing the issue and what else I need to update?

Thanks again,
Josh

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Completeness of "Contact" section updated Apr 1, 2011

Hello Josh,

I just checked your profile and I noticed the first line of your address had not been saved correctly. I have re-entered this information for you and now the "Contact" section of your profile is complete.

Hope this helps!

By the way, I would like to invite you to attend one of the free webinars on "Meeting clients at ProZ.com" that are offered on
... See more
Hello Josh,

I just checked your profile and I noticed the first line of your address had not been saved correctly. I have re-entered this information for you and now the "Contact" section of your profile is complete.

Hope this helps!

By the way, I would like to invite you to attend one of the free webinars on "Meeting clients at ProZ.com" that are offered on a weekly basis:

http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/webinar-presentations

This webinar will show you how tune up your profile to make sure potential clients find you and apply ProZ.com winning strategies (i.e. strategies to meet clients) to get the most out of your ProZ.com experience.

Next webinar is today, April 1, at 16:00 GMT:

http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/4633

Hope to see you there!

Kind regards,

Lucía
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason:
Josh Dajao
Josh Dajao
Philippines
Local time: 19:09
Japanese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Apr 1, 2011

Hello Helen/Lucia,

Thanks a lot for your help. I am now updating the rest of my profile. So far so good. Thanks a bunch!

Regards,
Josh

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Profile Contact Information showing a red X mark

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »