Piotr Rypalski
Piotr Rypalski  Identity Verified
Lengyelország
Local time: 05:14
angol - lengyel
+ ...
Nov 3, 2008

Hello,

I have a problem with the access to the ProZ.com Certified Pro terms and conditions which I must accept to be granted the badge. I've written to Patrick several times but to no avail so far.

When I click the link received in the congrats e-mail - http://www.proz.com/?sp=pro_tag_agreement, I get the following message: "You do not appear to be authorized to see
... See more
Hello,

I have a problem with the access to the ProZ.com Certified Pro terms and conditions which I must accept to be granted the badge. I've written to Patrick several times but to no avail so far.

When I click the link received in the congrats e-mail - http://www.proz.com/?sp=pro_tag_agreement, I get the following message: "You do not appear to be authorized to see this page."

It would be great if someone from the staff looked into the matter. Thanks in advance!

Best,
Piotr
Collapse

Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
Franciaország
ProZ.com-tag
angol - magyar
+ ...
Submit a support ticket Nov 3, 2008

If Patrick is unavailable, other staff members can help.
Best regards,
Attila

Patrick Dotterer
Patrick Dotterer
Local time: 23:14
MUNKATÁRS
You should have access now Nov 3, 2008

Dear Piotr,

You should have access to the agreement now. (There was a small bug in the system which prevented you from viewing the page.)

Thanks for supporting the site!

Kind Regards,
Patrick

Piotr Rypalski
Piotr Rypalski  Identity Verified
Lengyelország
angol - lengyel
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
Thanks for help! Nov 3, 2008

Yes, everything's ok now. Thanks!

Best,
Piotr

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Kanada
Local time: 21:14
holland - angol
+ ...
Different access problem Nov 3, 2008

When I click on the link, I get a message saying that I can only get access if I first provide a peer review of another translator. Since I feel that I can not in all honesty answer the questions required in a peer review, I guess my Pro days are over before they began...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com Certified PROblem...

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »