Evelyn Leenen-van Dijk
Evelyn Leenen-van Dijk  Identity Verified
Nizozemsko
Local time: 07:39
angličtina -> nizozemština
+ ...
Sep 12, 2008

Hi there,

I've added some people to my Proz network. I was wondering how you see who are in your network.
The FAQ says that you can click on your My Network button, but I don't see it. Maybe I just need new glasses, but could you let me know where I can find this buton?

Much appreciated!
Groetjes,
Eef

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 02:39
PRACOVNÍK SERVERU
Link to your network Sep 12, 2008

Hi Evelyn,

Thanks for pointing this out-- keep your glasses, they are working just fine. There was a box on the homepage for the My Network feature, but it has been removed, and it looks like there was no other way to get to your network. I'm having the link added under the "My ProZ.com" tab; for the moment you can use this direct link: http://www.proz.com/mynetwork

Best regards,<
... See more
Hi Evelyn,

Thanks for pointing this out-- keep your glasses, they are working just fine. There was a box on the homepage for the My Network feature, but it has been removed, and it looks like there was no other way to get to your network. I'm having the link added under the "My ProZ.com" tab; for the moment you can use this direct link: http://www.proz.com/mynetwork

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

mediamatrix (X)
mediamatrix (X)
Local time: 01:39
španělština -> angličtina
+ ...
Too much stuff there already Sep 13, 2008

Jared wrote:
I'm having the link added under the "My ProZ.com" tab;...

The menu under 'My Proz.com' is already longer than the height of my screen and unless I plug a wheel-mouse into my laptop I can't see - let alone select - the last two items in the list.

May I suggest you tidy up this mess before adding yet more options?

MediaMatrix

PS: This support ticket refers: http://www.proz.com/ticket/78026 (20/08/2008)

Evelyn Leenen-van Dijk
Evelyn Leenen-van Dijk  Identity Verified
Nizozemsko
Local time: 07:39
angličtina -> nizozemština
+ ...
AUTOR TÉMATU
THANK YOU!! Sep 13, 2008

This works! thanks!

Groetjes
Eef

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My Proz Network

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »