Tópico cartaz: alvanice
alvanice
alvanice
Local time: 19:35
Membro
inglês para francês
+ ...
Dec 2, 2005

Already 5 members signed up for this pow wow to be held on January 25th in Grenoble ! I have suggested to meet at the O'Callahan pub around 6pm (any other suggestions of places you know in the "vieux Grenoble" will be welcomed, specially if you think O'Callahan might be too noisy) and have dinner (only if you wish) at one of the many restaurants of that nice area of Grenoble. We can choose ethnic, traditional, italian, etc. No special topic has been set for this meeting but if any of you would l... See more
Already 5 members signed up for this pow wow to be held on January 25th in Grenoble ! I have suggested to meet at the O'Callahan pub around 6pm (any other suggestions of places you know in the "vieux Grenoble" will be welcomed, specially if you think O'Callahan might be too noisy) and have dinner (only if you wish) at one of the many restaurants of that nice area of Grenoble. We can choose ethnic, traditional, italian, etc. No special topic has been set for this meeting but if any of you would like to talk about something in particular please suggest, otherwise we'll have a nice chat "à bâtons rompus". Please sign up asap, the more the merrier.Collapse

Sara Freitas
Sara Freitas
França
Local time: 19:35
francês para inglês
I'll be there... Dec 2, 2005

Let's see how many people we can get to come. If we have more than 7 or so, it might be nice to at least determine a couple of topics to discuss without getting too formal about it.

Maybe some of our colleagues in the Lyon area or Savoie will be able to join us!

See you there!

Sara

P.S. I always seem to go back to the same boring old restaurants, so hopefully someone will recommend a good one!

[Edited at 2005-12-02 13:31]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Pow wow in Grenoble on January 25th

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »