Problem with Chinese WeChat App installation.
Thread poster: yugoslavia
yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 06:00
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 7, 2023

Dear colleagues located in China and Chinese colleagues located in other countries,

I installed the WeChat App. I need to contact some clients in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

I installed the software in my laptop and in my Android smartphone but I'm experiencing some problems with the installation.

Can you please help me?

I will really appreciate it.

Yugoslavia

Hongyi Tian
Hongyi Tian  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 18:00
Member (2023)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Need specifics Oct 13, 2023

Hi Yugoslavia,

Could you please describe what specific issues you've run into while trying to install WeChat? Any error messages? A screenshot would be very helpful. Thanks!

Hongyi

yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 06:00
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mr. Tian! Oct 14, 2023

Hi Mr. Tian,

I hope you are doing well in China and I hope that you are enjoying your national holiday. I'm sorry about the delay. I have just got your message. I was in a medical appointment yesterday. Can you please write me directly on my profile?

It will be easier to explain to you in a simultaneous way.

Thanks for your desire to help me with this problem.

Yugoslavia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Chinese WeChat App installation.

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »