Online survey system for getting feedback -- recommendations?
Thread poster: Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:26
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Dec 7, 2021

Hello everyone

We gave a series of webinars and we'd like to get feedback about those webinars from people who attended them. Can you recommend an online survey system that might be suitable?

Ideally, I would like to be able to ask the person at the top of the survey "Which webinars did you attend" and then they tick the boxes to indicate which webinars they attended, and then lower down in the survey ask them three basic questions about the webinars that they attended
... See more
Hello everyone

We gave a series of webinars and we'd like to get feedback about those webinars from people who attended them. Can you recommend an online survey system that might be suitable?

Ideally, I would like to be able to ask the person at the top of the survey "Which webinars did you attend" and then they tick the boxes to indicate which webinars they attended, and then lower down in the survey ask them three basic questions about the webinars that they attended (e.g. what did you think of the presenter, what did you think of the presentation, do you have any other comments).

But I want the user to see (or be able to anwer) only questions relating to the webinars that they claim to have attended. This means that questions for other webinars must be either hidden or made unanswerable in the survey. Do any of you have any recommendations? I prefer to have all questions on a single page or one webinar per page.

I tried Typeform, but Typeform allows only one question per screen, so if it's 10 webinars times 3 questions, that's a survey with 30 times clicking "OK" or "Next", which is much, much too long. SurveyMonkey does have logic in the paid version, but I'm not sure if that is suitable for what I'm trying to do, and there doesn't seem to be a try-before-you-buy option.

Any other recommendations? Paid or free.

Thanks
Samuel
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Online survey system for getting feedback -- recommendations?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »