Question listings on home page do not show language pairs
Thread poster: writeaway
writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Apr 18, 2008

I can't see any language pairs on the question listings visible on the home page. Just the field and the question. Is this a bug? When I click on the 'see more translation questions' feature, the language pairs are visible on that page.

writeaway
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Languages are now visible Apr 18, 2008

Thank you!

writeaway
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem has returned-no languages visible on home page question listings Apr 19, 2008

Sorry. But the same problem (bug) has returned. No languages are shown on the question listings on the home page, but again, if one clicks on the 'see more questions' feature, the languages are visible on that page.
Thanks.

writeaway
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Update 22 April: problem still exists Apr 22, 2008

Once is a while I get a fleeting glimpse of the language pairs of questions on the home page. However that is only a very rare occurrence. So the problem still exists.
Is this a bug or am I the only person who is experiencing this? Should I ask for help somewhere else since I've had no reply here?
Thanks for any advice or solution you can provide.

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 15:28
SITE STAFF
Old site design Apr 22, 2008

Hello writeaway,

Sorry about the delay. I'll ask Colin to check this in the old site design, which is the version I see you are using. This is working fine in the new design, which you can switch to by clicking on "Switch design" at the top or bottom of the page. Thanks.

Best regards,

Jared

writeaway
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jared Apr 22, 2008

Thanks! I'll wait and see if Colin can fix it.
P

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Question listings on home page do not show language pairs

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »