CIOL or DPSI online?
Thread poster: Nina Puntus
Nina Puntus
Nina Puntus
United Kingdom
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
Apr 11, 2023

Hello ! Im preparing to sit DPSI exam but still hesitating so much about organization to sit exam with … I know there is very little time left to register with CIOL, but I simply dont know what to do … the only worry of choosing not CIOL for me is accreditation of other awarding body ICQ. Those of you who are more experienced than me and hold DPSI diploma, do customers or language providers pay attention is that CIOL diploma or not ? Or its generally doesn’t matter, the main thing is DPSI ... See more
Hello ! Im preparing to sit DPSI exam but still hesitating so much about organization to sit exam with … I know there is very little time left to register with CIOL, but I simply dont know what to do … the only worry of choosing not CIOL for me is accreditation of other awarding body ICQ. Those of you who are more experienced than me and hold DPSI diploma, do customers or language providers pay attention is that CIOL diploma or not ? Or its generally doesn’t matter, the main thing is DPSI itself ? Thank you for your future advices !Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CIOL or DPSI online?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »