Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46] >
Off topic: 不翻译时聊电影(Translations and Movies)
Thread poster: chance (X)
traiston
traiston  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 05:35
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
因为审美疲劳了 Jan 24, 2010

最终我还是握紧了荷包没去看《阿凡达》,因为我对大片审美疲劳了。
从《变形金刚2》到《2012》,我突然发现大片真的没有吸引力了,因为除了形式美以外,大片缺乏一种让我们值得赞赏的智慧美,甚至在某些方面还不如很多低成本的恐怖片。
既漂亮又有看头的电影还是有不少,前一阵子在电影频道看了一部《西伯利亚理发师》还真是不错,
有些电影的语言很有智慧,有些电影的风格有一种反传统的美,比如蒂姆伯顿的电影。有些电影会突出其他的形式美,比如音乐了,最近看的《哭泣的男人》中的音乐就很美。
最近一段时间印象最深的是《朗读者》,说实话,这部片子看完感觉很复杂,你可以从很多角度去分析。我的水平有限,实在是没办法分析,但是的确值得反复看几遍。

wonita (X)
wonita (X)
China
Local time: 15:35
影院的声响效果震耳欲聋 Jan 24, 2010

wherestip wrote:
只要不睡着就是了.

所以我宁可赖在家里看电视。Documentary film很有意思,只可惜中文几乎没有纪实的documentary film,but lots of propaganda films,unbearable。

Jason Ma
Jason Ma  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 02:35
English to Chinese
+ ...
战争题材的你会感兴趣吗? BIN Jan 24, 2010

最近和儿子一口气看完了央视十套的 [探索·发现]中国远征军, 真有点意犹未尽的感觉。

应该是你爱看的Documentary film.

[Edited at 2010-01-24 14:34 GMT]

traiston
Australia
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
兄弟连 Jan 25, 2010

兄弟连很棒。

QUOI
QUOI  Identity Verified

Chinese to English
+ ...
张家界“南天一柱”正式更名为《阿凡达》“哈利路亚山” Jan 26, 2010

(张家界市政府官方网站) 1月25日上午,张家界“南天一柱”(又名“乾坤柱”)正式更名为《阿凡达》“哈利路亚山”,当地数名身着土家族服装的原住居民为名称标识牌举行了揭牌仪式。仪式由袁家界管委会主任宋志光主持。

袁家界景区管委会主任宋志光当天发表了自己的见解,“南天一柱”更名为《阿凡达》“哈利路亚山”绝对不是“崇洋媚外”,只是顺应了景区土著居民和广大游客的心声。

http://www.zjj.gov.cn/website/main/498/499/2010012631688.shtml

Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
+ ...
国人真的好无聊 Jan 26, 2010

说他们什么好呢。还说不是崇洋媚外......

words@large wrote:

(张家界市政府官方网站) 1月25日上午,张家界“南天一柱”(又名“乾坤柱”)正式更名为《阿凡达》“哈利路亚山”,当地数名身着土家族服装的原住居民为名称标识牌举行了揭牌仪式。仪式由袁家界管委会主任宋志光主持。

袁家界景区管委会主任宋志光当天发表了自己的见解,“南天一柱”更名为《阿凡达》“哈利路亚山”绝对不是“崇洋媚外”,只是顺应了景区土著居民和广大游客的心声。

http://www.zjj.gov.cn/website/main/498/499/2010012631688.shtml

wonita (X)
wonita (X)
China
Local time: 15:35
Globalization Jan 26, 2010

Zhoudan wrote:

说他们什么好呢。还说不是崇洋媚外......

不是崇洋媚外,是全球一体化。

traiston
Australia
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jan 26, 2010

无非是为了多找点旅游点的噱头。
挺可悲的,这么壮观的自然美景,非要去舔一个电影的屁股。

Jason Ma
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
乾坤柱 Hallelujah Mountain Jan 26, 2010

刚看过xinhuanet的投票,91.4%, 4327票反对,认为改名丢掉了中国文化元素,6.21%, 294票支持,认为借助电影时尚元素提高景点知名度,促进了旅游业。
http://forum.home.news.cn/vote-view.jsp?id=7832

干吗非要改名,立一石碑,上面同时刻上“乾坤柱 Hallelujah Mountain”不更好吗?

[Edited at 2010-01-26 13:16 GMT]

[Edited at 2010-01-26 13:16 GMT]

Jason Ma
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
想不到八台开始播映根据其中一段故事改编的连续剧 Feb 2, 2010

Jason Ma wrote:

最近和儿子一口气看完了央视十套的 [探索·发现]中国远征军, 真有点意犹未尽的感觉。

应该是你爱看的Documentary film.

[Edited at 2010-01-24 14:34 GMT]

《滇西1944》

[Edited at 2010-02-02 05:37 GMT]

[Edited at 2010-02-02 09:10 GMT]

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:35
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
阿凡達,看了! Feb 4, 2010

花了14元美金,剛看完3D阿凡達回家,看來會是難以人睡,結論﹕這是一部反帝電影。

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:35
Chinese to English
+ ...
反纳粹 Feb 6, 2010

pkchan wrote:

花了14元美金,剛看完3D阿凡達回家,看來會是難以人睡,結論﹕這是一部反帝電影。

我们这里 downtown 也有一个 IMAX 3D theatre. Avatar tickets also sell for $14. 立体眼镜大概还要收点费. 不过我还没那个兴头.

Quentin Tarantino 的 "Inglourious Basterds" 挺带劲儿的. 开始买了 DVD 也是摆在那儿没看. 最近获这届 Oscars 最佳电影提名才看. 他的电影总是血淋淋的.

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
演技 Feb 6, 2010

Look how many awards Christoph Waltz garnered for playing a Nazi ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christoph_Waltz

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...

Some perspectives from the writer/director James Cameron himself ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=DXqu9y1FJAo

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: ... What about to the emotional response? You've certainly hit some nerves with this film. Like Sherri said, you know, the tears, and the love, and the fight. But then there's also been a million incredible reviews ... some sort of criticism that it's - you know, we've even talked about it here on "Hot Topics" - anti-American, anti-troops. What's your response to that? 'Cause I also think this is fiction, and people should step back, and understand the creative aspect, not just critique a political stance.

James Cameron: Yeah, I think people ... I think it's fair game to attack a movie based on your perception, of your reality. I think that's fair game. I think movies ... a movie that's trying to communicate ... if that starts a dialog, that's fine. My personal ...

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Were you trying to?

James Cameron: No, no. Here's, here's ... I think the film is definitely anti-corporate, you know. And I think that the corporations, and the corporate lobbyists are doing a huge damage to the country, and to the environment. But, but ... (applause) I think they are; I believe that. But you gotta remember, the troops in the movie are corporate security guys; they're mercenaries. The main character is a former Marine - the guy that we follow, who's a hero. And he enlists the aid of a female pilot, who is meant to be a former Marine. My brother, John David, was a Marine for 6 years, fought in Desert Storm. I feel very close to the psychology of the Marine Corps, their sense of duty, and honor, and courage. And so my main character, that I ... you know ... we've spent, you know, couple of hundred million dollars making a movie about this guy - he's a Marine, and he does what Marines do, which is to be courageous, and ultimately to become a hero ... So that's where my heart lies; so that ain't anti-military.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Well, it's good to hear it from you too, 'cause I think that people have been sort of getting on a bandwagon of treating it as an anti-American film.

Whoopi Goldberg: Also, this is meant to wake folks up?

James Cameron: Sure, sure, clearly. I mean, that ... to me it's a very personal film, in the sense of when I was a kid, uh, you know, in high school; it was the start of the environmental movement. and I made a film in high school about pollution. So, you know, in the years since, trying to get documentaries funded about the environment? - Can't raise any money to do that; nobody wants to buy that stuff. So I thought if I make a big spectacular action, science fiction film, I can embed these themes in a movie that people are going to see for other reasons. (I tell ya, it's absolutely subversive ...)

Sherri Shepherd: Speaking of themes, when you think about making a statement, and themes, Avatar ... it became a political statement for some groups. Because, recently in Jerusalem, a Palestinian and some Israeli activists dressed up as the Na'vi aliens from Avatar, and they peacefully protested a security fence, which was built by Israel, near their village. So does something like that worry you? Does something like that make you proud, Or ...?

James Cameron: I think it's cool. I mean, look, the movie starts with the main character opening his eyes, and ends with the main character opening his eyes. It's about changing our perception. It's about this idea that "I see you". It's about seeing the other person past the cultural barriers, past the language barriers, for who they really are. And so here, they're saying, "Look, we're like these guys in this movie. Look at us; see us differently." Well, I think that's cool. And, you know, the film has done that, for a lot of different groups around the world.

Here's a link to today's whole episode of "The View" ...
http://abc.go.com/watch/the-view/167365/251450/the-view-217

BTW, James Cameron is going to be on "Charlie Rose" tonight. I imagine the interview would be along the same lines.

[Edited at 2010-02-18 14:56 GMT]

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
Environmental Message Feb 18, 2010

James Cameron's interview goes on and on, and after a while gets to be a bit mind-numbing. However, he definitely doesn't mince words when it comes to the central message of his movie ...

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/10866

BTW, there's a transcript of the interview at the bo
... See more
James Cameron's interview goes on and on, and after a while gets to be a bit mind-numbing. However, he definitely doesn't mince words when it comes to the central message of his movie ...

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/10866

BTW, there's a transcript of the interview at the bottom of the page.

[Edited at 2010-02-19 16:29 GMT]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

不翻译时聊电影(Translations and Movies)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »